- Isaiah 31:5
As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.
- Daniel 12:12
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
- Haggai 2:9-19
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the Lord by Haggai the prophet, saying,Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Ask now the priests concerning the law, saying,If one bear holy flesh in the skirt of his garment, and with his skirt do touch bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any meat, shall it be holy? And the priests answered and said, No.Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean.Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the Lord; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the Lord:Since those days were, when one came to an heap of twenty measures, there were but ten: when one came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty vessels out of the press, there were but twenty.I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye turned not to me, saith the Lord.Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid, consider it.Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.
- Zechariah 12:2-3 – Cup of trembling
- Numbers 14:34 & Ezekiel 4:6 – Day for a Year
- Explain “Prophetic Time”
- Daniel 12:7 – Time, Times & Half a Time
- Daniel 12:11 – 1290 Days
- Daniel 12:12 – 1335 Days
- Revelations 11:2 – 42 months
- Revelations 12:6 & Revelations 12:14 & Daniel 7:25 – 1260 Days
- Leviticus 26:28 & v18,21,24
- Israel (v18)
- Manasseh (v21)
- Ephraim (v24)
- Judah (v28)
- Need to check if in fact each reference to ‘7 times’ can be related to an individual ‘tribe’ or ‘group of people’, or is it more general. (Thought: God is rarely generalising!!)
- Luke 21:24
- https://www.cai.org/bible-studies/birds-flying (Article as PDF – As Birds Flying)
- Planes that may have been used
- Devils on Horses (Terry Kinloch)
- Books that were given to Allenby before his campaigns
- Light for the Last Days
- Fullness of the Nations
1917 / 1335 Egyptian Coin – 10 Millimeres (pics to come)
Prop used to show the 2 dates.
THE BRITISH ARMY IN THE SINAI AND PALESTINE CAMPAIGN, 1915-1918© IWM (Q 13213E)